Candidate for Office of
DuPage County Forest Preserve Commissioner
ROBERT'S MAIN GOAL WILL BE TO:
Reduce the $110,000 yearly pay-package commissioners receive
for part-time work.
ROBERT WOULD ALSO :
Reallocate some of the $110,000 to purchase open space, forests, prairies, wetlands, and trails.
"promote restoration work to remove invasive plants"
promote volunteerism from the 4th District citizenry"
The citizens of DuPage County cannot afford these
big government expenses
ROBERT FLESVIG ...
• A DuPage County Forest Preserve steward
• Donated 360 hours of restoration work in DuPage County Forests.
• Spent many hours learning about invasive species and
• Training with Nature Conservancy Volunteer Steward network.
• An elected commissioner of
the Glen Ellyn Park District and served a six year term as an unpaid volunteer.
• Lived in the 4th District for over forty years.
• B.A. in Economics with an emphasis in accounting.
• Is currently a Chartered Financial Consultant.
Robert and his wife Ann live in Wheaton. Bob has been a volunteer all his life and feels volunteerism is the right path to start solving our fiscal problems.
Bob is running in the November, 2012 elections for 4th
District which covers Glen Ellyn and Wheaton.
Vote for Robert Flesvig!